Want to change email address through which I had registered to the training

Hi, I am Sabahath Saimeen
I had registered for the course of IOT and ML, now I want to change the email address through which I got the access to the training as the account will be deleted soon. So can you please change my email address to saimeensaba27@gmail.com from 1by18ec139@bmsit.in.

1 Like

hi @1by18ec139 it would be not possible in most cases ,but try reaching out the bolt support team through their mail id: support@boltiot.com,they will help you @bolt_iot thank you and see you later, please give a like if found it helpful, bye.

Not possible but, you can just email them on their mail id support@boltiot.com or just u can talk to their bot on whatsapp that can help u too :slight_smile:

Not possible but, you can just email them on their mail id support@boltiot.com or just u can talk to their bot on whatsapp that can help u too :slight_smile:

Hi @1by18ec139 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi there,
Probably it is not possible because your each and every details regarding your training is linked with that email.

Hi @hrishikesh.01deshpan @19.ecyashpatel
We can merge both the mail id if his registered id is deleted or blocked so through other id he can access the training.