What made you join the training by Bolt IoT? 🤔

I wish to a earn an internship certificate in python andso i joined this

Hello! @PPV
This was the reason that made me to join Bolt IoT:
I was looking for a platform or a course where I can learn python from the basics and also get an internship opportunity to serve my knowledge on python so that it could help me to get into a good carrier opportunity in python programming. And finally I found Bolt IoT, Now I am halfway in learning there. It is an interesting learning platform with clear and classic explanation of all basic concepts.

course provided by bolt iot is very easy to learn. concepts taught in very easy method and easy to grasp.
i wanted to improve my skills in python.

1 Like

i wanted to expand my knowledge about programming and wanted to learn to make new projects

I came to know about Bolt-Iot from my University and the internship opportunity attracted me

1 Like

Reasons what madee join Bolt Iot Training
•Firstly, I’m passionate about improving my skills in python programming and this opportunity just knocked me .
• For beginners like me at initial stage we have a lot of questions . So, in just one click we can review any lecture of particular topic and solve our query .

My reason to join the course is same as @mythily3505
I was also looking for a course where i can learn about python and to also get an internship opportunity
so that i can serve my programming knowledge and, both the course and internship would be great opportunities to get a good carrier.

I got to know about this program through mu college faculty.i really got intrested by fact that couse would allow us to build some projects and there was also a scope for internship.after enrolling i really liked the way course is formatted in a crisp and short form… by this course i really gained imporstant insights

I wanted to be better at python.This training helped a lot.The way you framed the training contents and duration is great to understand the concepts direct to the point and without losing interest.

To build upon my existing knowledge of programming, and to gain training and internship experience.

for better learing and i saw my reviews that the teaching is very good

Frankly I’ve joined this Bolt IOt to complete my credit transfer internship and this was referred by my hod of my department .But after joining this course i feel that really it was a great platform to learn coding in a easy way in detail.

1 Like

The reasons I joined the training provided by Bolt IoT is :-
1] I was unfamiliar with IoT but this training gives me recorded lectures which are easy to understand and every concept is explained in a simple way and I can learn the concepts of IoT and ML from basics.
2] This training provides an opportunity to learn programming languages ​​like Python, HTML and JS.
3] During this training I will develop around 16 hands-on-projects which will give me real-life experience and help me get a job.
4] After I successfully complete this training I will be given a certificate by Bolt.
5] I also want to be perfect in Python and IoT.
6] This training gives us an opportunity for internship or full time job in MNC.

I had a genuine interest in IoT (Internet of Things) and machine learning, as these fields are rapidly growing and offer exciting opportunities for innovation and problem-solving

I joined the Python training program at Bolt IoT because Python is a really useful programming language. It’s easy to understand and can be used in many different areas like web development, data analysis, and artificial intelligence. Python is popular because it’s user-friendly and has lots of tools and resources available.

I got to find out about the Bolt IoT’s training program from the university email notification. When I looked up for more information, I was told that when I join the training program, I would get to learn from experienced instructors and be part of a community of people who can support and help me. The training program at Bolt IoT helps people learn Python from scratch. It teaches you the basics of how to write code and gives you practical projects to work on or build by yourself. By completing the program, I felt I would gain valuable skills that can lead to job opportunities in various industries. As a student majoring in business, I have always wanted to learn python and the training content from Bolt IoT perfectly helps beginners like me to do well which is why I showed a keen interest in this training program.

I must say that my expectations have been met as the modules are so clearly explained with every ounce of logic being discussed during the explanations. Having recorded lectures is another benefit as I was able to learn at my own pace. Overall, joining the Python training program at Bolt IoT is a great way to learn a powerful programming language that can open up many career possibilities. Now I am able to write a lot of codes by myself or at least come close to writing them which shows the amazing progress I have been able to make, thanks to the great content. I would also be getting both training and internship certificates which would help not just help me in submission of them to my university to meet internship requirements, but also make my profile better. Other than that, an added opportunity for internship with an MNC (Decathlon) and a full-time job offer (subjected we do extremely well in all these and get selected) later on helped me understand the pros of joining the Bolt IoT python training program which motivated me to be a part of it.

I have the knowledge of c, c ++ and java but I don’t know python. My enthusiasm to learn python made me to join the training by Bolt IoT.

I wanted to get an online internship and the link for bolt iot was given by my institution.

Hi @komalshivani9,

Can you please elaborate more on the query.
Provide the details of your Mail ID and also the training that are enrolled in.

I just wanted to know and learn IOT from scratch. I also wanted some good guidance while learning IOT. Hence I joined the training by Bolt IOT.

I found out about Bolt Iot through a message sent by my institute. I went through the website and found it to be very easy to maneuver. The video tutorials were very insightful. I joined looking for an internship but leaned a lot of small topics that are overlooked when learning the subjects but might be useful during placements. The duration of the video helped me in concentrating and not always looking at how much of it is left and dread listening to the class.