Whatsapp message using python when temperature is above 40

I wanted to know how i can send message via whatsapp when temperature reaches threshold.
Is this possible with python? If yes then can anyone message how to do it?

1 Like

@dishantgandhi733 Yes, it is possible to programmatically send a WhatsApp message using their APIs. However, to apply for WhatsApp APIs is a complicated process and takes a couple of weeks and subject to approval from WhatsApp.
I would advice you to use the Telegram APIs.

@shoeb.ahmed Thanks for your advice

@shoeb.ahmed Thank you for advice. But can u still provide tutorial for whatsapp ! I have read your reply that this will take couple of weeks and is subject to approval but the fact is industry accepts whatsapp message on legal front. I think if you could provide us the tutorial, it would be better ! Can you ?

actually its like if u are using whatsapp business then you get API of your own but still it is not getting here in India i search how to get i didn’t got anything about it properly.

@himanshumanghani95 Refer to https://whatsapp.com/business/api

@saurabh000345 HAHA now I see whatsapp business, why itis used in the industries ! Thank you dearest friend you have been amazing !

1 Like

Let us hope for the best

WhatsApp messages can be sent programmatically using their APIs. But it’s a process, most importantly, still waiting for approval from yowhatsapp techbigs

Yes, It Is Possible to Programmatically send WhatsApp messages using their APIs.

I can do it with only the YoWhatsApp application…

With the help of Whatsapp business api, your enterprise will gain the ability to communicate with its customers hailing from all across the globe. You can easily connect with them via this amazing platform. Contact mTalkz and get WhatsApp business API services with no issues. The brands bring up the best technical help for the customers!**