where and how I should upload my work and projects which is given by the Bolt IOT.
The clear procedure is given in your training module. The instructions are in the module named IoT and ML Innovation Challenge.
Anyways There are three steps involved in submitting the project.
- Upload project video on Youtube
- Create the project documentation here
- Submit the project details
For the submission of project related to Innovation Challenge you can visit the “IOT and ML Innovation Challenge” section of your training module.
And for the submission of project related to the certification test you can refer " Instructions For The Project And Forum Questions" part of your training module. The complete procedure has been explained clearly.
** You don’t have to submit the projects that were assigned during the ongoing training as they were just for self assessment.
Hi @nadafsuhana121 ,
Apologies for the delayed response. What projects do you want to upload? Do you want to upload the projects for the certification exam or the assured internship?
- If your submitting your project for certification, you need to make a blog describing your project in the link given in the last chapter about certification in the course module.
- For internship purposes you need to submit your project in this google drive and fill an application form citing the details of your project, google drive link etc.
All the very best do well!!!