Wifi and cloud is on but not showing on the app

i connected the bolt iot to as per the instructions on the app and then later said to switch off my mobile data and when i did it it send failed and no device found and when i connect the bolt iot both the green and blue light is on without blinkinng

Hi @sharvinpinto ,
I am not able to understand the situation properly. Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Me0SlJDxOK9kkKiZbxrlY3xmAuwBaVRB/view?usp=sharing

Kindly restart the Bolt module and cloud platform

still not working even after restarting please help

@sharvinpinto Do the following:
Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App.

I think you are using the Device for both Wifi And Internet Hotspot…You should use two separate devices. One is for the Hotspot and Another one is for Wifi- which has the BOLT app Installed in it. Connect the Bolt Wi-Fi Module and the 2nd device to the same Hotspot of the 1st device. And do the Configuration as told in the course… May this will Help you… All the best

1 Like

Its not working
plz help

Hi @shreyajadhav2132 Please elaborate your query so we can help you.

Hello @shreyajadhav2132 the link which you have provided have no data and explain your situation
step by step so that we can understand.