Wifi module unable to connect to internet

Hello,
I’m using bolt app in Iphone and after entering the SSID and password I’m getting NO INTERNET message. Sometimes it’s showing DEVICE IS ALREADY LINKED TO YOUR ACCOUNT

, leaving the module unconnected to internet in both cases. I have tried almost all the ways suggested in the forum and still I’m unable to connect. Please solve this issue asap.

Enter the SSID and password and after that turn on your mobile internet,after disconnecting from the bolt wifi, and continue. After a while, a minute or two, your bolt wifi module will connect to the wifi and the green light will appear

Enter the SSID and password and after that turn on your mobile internet,after disconnecting from the bolt wifi, and continue. After a while, a minute or two, your bolt wifi module will connect to the wifi and the green light will appear
[/quote]

After doing that I’m getting the second message i.e “DEVICE IS ALREADY LINKED TO YOUR ACCOUNT”

Hi @emailankit01,

Your Bolt device is already linked to your Bolt device. Now you have to just connect it to your Bolt to your wifi network. You can follow the setup process again to link your device to your wifi network. You can ignore the warning message - “Device is already linked to your account”.

Note that your Bolt device can only connect to 2.4 GHz wifi network.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Try changing the wifi network. If u were using router, then try now with mobile hotspot. I tried that. It worked for me.