With what can we detect the temperature and humidity?

say the names of the detector…

@Amrita_dey You could use DHT11 or DHT22 Sensor to detect Temperature and Humidity. For a Detailed tutorial, you could refer to Bolt IoT Workshops.

your good question but i am no idea.

@Amrita_dey You can use the classic DHT11 sensor which is great for detecting temperature and humidity but is bit OLD compare to modern IOT application. You can also use DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor which more newer.

The LM35 temperature sensor can detect temperatures ranging from -55 to 150 degrees Celsius. When the transistor’s temperature rises, so does the current flowing through it. It incorporates an inbuilt voltage divider circuit, and the voltage rises as the temperature increases. The DHT11 sensor can be used to measure humidity. To detect the ambient air, this sensor employs a thermistor and a capacitive humidity sensing element. Its operational voltage ranges from 3 to 5 volts.

You can use following sensors:-
Temperature-> LM35 Range- -55C to 150C
LM35C(More Accurate) Range- -40C to 110C
Humidity-> DHT11(Old)
DHT22 (Newer)
You could use DHT sensors for temperature also but LM sensors are more accurate.

you can use DHT11 and DHT22
Temperature Range

DHT11: -20 to 60℃
DHT22: -40 to 80℃ 

Temperature Accuracy

DHT11: ±2%
DHT22: ±0.5%

Humidity Range

DHT11: 5 to 95% RH
DHT22: 0 to 100%RH 

Humidity Accuracy

DHT11: ±5%
DHT22: ±2% 

you can also use LM35 as a temperature sensor.

Detecting the temperature and humidity in the present situation can be accurately measured by using a digital thermohygrometer.

These instruments are scientifically designed and developed hence we can easily capture an accurate reading.

There are various options available in the market, you can try Testo 608-H1 is one of the recommended instruments for temperature and humidity measurement.

LM35 temperature sensor, thermistors, thermocouples, resistive temperature detector, thermostats can be used to detect the temperature

Thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, and semiconductor based ICs are the main types of temperature sensors used today.
Hygrometers are the best sellers in today’s times for the humidity detection.

for temperature you can use LM35 sensor but if you want to detect temperature and humidity both i would suggest use of DHT22 or DHT11 sensor. according to me DHT22 is better in both range and accuracy as compared to DHT11 so i prefer DHT22 over DHT11