Youtube Related Videos at end

after submiiting project’s video link,it shows all the related video after the end.How to hide those related videos?
Can anyone help me?

@shoeb.ahmed1

Can you check this?

@sidharthparthsarathiI have not understood your query. Can you please send a screenshot so that I can understand what you are referring to?

@shoeb.ahmed1
When i submitted the youtube link.after that the video is shown under the Story section of the project.This is not an issue.

but,after when video ended,it is displaying related videos from my youtube account,just like youtube do after the end of the video.(displaying any related videos)
therefore i want to hide all that related videos, so that when anyone finish watching the video,after that the pip(picture in picture) should not show any kind of related videos(or popup) except youtube play button

@sidharthparthsarathi I’m afraid that is not possible. Youtube will always display related videos after the video has ended. You can also get in touch with YouTube support to check if what you want is possible.

1 Like

It also seems to me that this service cannot be completely disabled. It is possible to remove further video playback, but I did not see the settings for the prompts at the end.
However, I’m new to YouTube, and I can’t know everything yet. I’m just on the way to mastering algorithms and all the tools. But I recently learned about a service that allows you to increase your audience — https://famoid.com/. I will need it at the beginning.
However, I checked that if you remove the prompts after playing the video again, these prompts will no longer come out. I hope I was able to help you.

Thanks for information

Hi! I’m not sure it will work, but you can try special applications and websites to edit your video. For example, follow the link Background Remover For Free – Remove Background From Any Image and edit the end of the video. Also, you can try to do it in the video editing program. Perhaps this will help you get rid of related videos and their autoplay. But I have never had such a problem, so I can only assume and hope that it will help you. Good luck to you, and I hope that everything worked out.

under the embed code, you’ll see an option that says show suggested videos when the video finishes
by default, the option is checked, so uncheck it

To hide those related videos that pop up at the end of your YouTube project, you can add a simple parameter to your video URL. Just add “?rel=0” (without quotes) at the end of the URL, and it should do the trick. This will prevent YouTube from displaying related videos after your project ends.
If you’re looking to do more video editing and customization, you can also try online editing tools. For instance, you can try Movavi Video Converter, which I found at https://www.movavi.com/videoconverter/. They offer a range of features to enhance your videos.