I am not able to connect my WiFi module with mobile app

I am not able to connect Wifi module to my mobile app…

1 Like

Hi @tc28032010
The above isuue can be resolved by following the below mentioned steps:
In your phone wifi setting you can try to forget the Bolt device network, then try again to connect and make sure that:

1. Your BOLT IOT is connected properly and is powered on.
  2. The BOLT IOT is displaying BLUE blinking light.
  3. Restart the app and again follow the steps one by one.
    a.Go to Bolt app,select add device,copy the password.
    b.click on open wifi settings,select the bolt device id.The blue led should blink rapidly.
    c.Now paste the password. The Bolt device should display “connected without internet”. Now the blue light led must be stable.

Hope the issue that you are facing will get resolved after this.

1 Like

Hi @tc28032010

Is your issue resolved? If not kindly follow these steps:
In your phone wifi settings you can try to forget the Bolt device network. Then try reconnecting it again by following these steps:

• Turn on the Bolt wifi module. The blue led should blink slowly
  • Go to Bolt app , Select add device , Copy the password.
  • Click on open wifi settings, select the Bolt device id. The blue led should blink rapidly.
  • Now paste the password. The bolt device should display " connected without internet". Now the blue led must be stable
  • Then come back to the bolt app, Click on continue. A list of available wifi networks will be displayed.
  • Select your internet / Wifi connection name and enter the correct password and click on continue.
  • At this point Bothe the Green and Blue led must be stable.
  • Click on verify . Give it some time and you are done. The bolt device will be displayed on the dashboard.

Kindly follow these steps correctly. If you are still not able to solve the issue,let us know and we will guide you on call to resolve the issue,

Hi @tc28032010
I was also struck with the same problem during my first stage. I resolved it by reconnecting the whole module to ensure proper connection. And went to WIFI settings, Forget the BOLT device , reconnected
it again.
It bought the Blue indicator from fast blinking ultimately to the stable position.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice.
But I have resolved my problem as well as I have submitted my project.
Thank you once again!!!

1 Like