API hit unblocking

Yesterday,I got an email that your API hit is blocked but till now it is not unblocked.

Hi @satyamkumar.221ec152,

There are fixed number of API calls which you are allowed to do in the specific time duration.
Your API access will be temporarily blocked if the number of hits crosses mentioned thresholds

Refer to the below link for detailed info about the API access rules

I read the rules and here it is mentioned that you will be unblocked in next 6 hours but it is going to be 22 hrs. Please do something.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
In the Bolt Cloud, deactivate your API key, then reactivate it, and attempt to use it in your code again. Please perform this step and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Same issue. Not resolved

its not working. since last 48 hours my api is blocked.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We are currently looking into the issue and will provide you with an update soon.

We attempted to use your API key from our end and it successfully worked as expected. Could you please give it a try from your side and confirm?
If you are still encountering issues with the API key and are receiving the same error, kindly provide a screenshot of the displayed error along with the code. Ensure that you hide the API key in the code before sharing it with us so that we can check and assist you further.

Its working now.Thank you