BOLT 1 not able to setup and use

I have a bolt 1.0, i am not able to connect to bolt iot app and cannot change values in bs.txt as files are lost.!

IMG_20220820_164526|375x500

Hi @2030068 ,
Can you please elaborate on the query?

The sd card was having some default files like firmware welcome html and javascript stuff.

But somehow its not reading and not working anymore.

Even though i am changing values in bs.txt like ssid password. Nothing seems to work.

And its bolt v1.0 so no cloud support is available.

@2030068 I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @2030068 ,

You mention that there were some files on the SD card before, right? Do you still see these files when you plug the SD card into your laptop? If yes, then it appears that the Bolt may have gone faulty and is unable to read the WiFi SSID and password from the SD card. Also, this version of the Bolt does not support Bolt Cloud.

Since this version of the Bolt is out of the warranty period, we can not provide support in upgrading this device.

I completely understand that but i have lost some files, can you please provide the files that was included with bolt v1.0.

Its a request.

@raghav.srivastava @ashwin.salgaocar

@2030068 I cannot guarantee if we can provide those files, I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

@2030068 As mentioned previously. Since this is a way out-of-date version, we will not be able to provide the files as well as support for the device.