Hey there , I am trying to connect my wifi module but it is not showing any bolt device is linked to this account even both light (green and blue ) are on . One more concern when i login to my bolt iot cloud platform It is asking for premium to access dashboard despite i have enrolled in the course . I have been stucked since last week . Please help me in this concern
can you please share a screenshot of the dashboard?
Regarding your Bolt Module issue, you’ll have to perform the setup again. Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App. Do let me know if you need any other help.
This post is for all my friends who face issue in connecting Bolt wifi module with PC using own mobile data hotspot - WITHOUT using college wifi
Because Similar issue was faced by my college friends in Campus
Let me explain how to connect you Bolt wifi module to PC via Mobile hotspot
- Initiate the setup from Bolt App on mobile
- Connect with Bolt wifi module using phone (switch off the Hotspot/Mobile data)
- Wifi module will connect with Phone via Wifi (Blue led) and will confirm on app screen
- Next click on Setup Mobile hotspot shown in the bottom green icon (since you are in college and college wifi will have many protocols that are not exactly helpful for our purpose)
- Enter your Hotspot details - should match with your existing Hotspot Details
- Follow the prompts of App to enable Mobile data and Switch off the WIFI connection with Bolt module
- You should be able to connect and see the green led blinking, else troubleshoot again.
Hope this helps.