Bolt module not working green light blinking

Hi @chauhankirti2106 ,
Can you please upload a video of the issue you are facing on google drive and post the link here?

Hey,
Try using a adaptor instead of connecting it to laptop as there is no need of bolt iot to be connected to the laptop as it always fetches the code from cloud. Also check your network stability

same problem here , the green light is blinking and the module is irresponsive how to rectify this

Hi @jgmynatty,
Please share a video of the lights flashing on your Bolt module. You may upload the video on google drive and share the link here. The reason green light might be blinking and blue light might be stable can be an unstable internet connection.

hey,try using different cable and make sure you are connected with the app.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lsXwa19jX3ajIhvmpzPFU3oQ8ume20J/view?usp=drivesdk

Only the green led is blinking

try to connect with different usb or just connect the usb cable in the second one.

I tried different usb but no use the device is still not working

Hi @jgmynatty,
I have viewed your video. This seems like a voltage issue. Please try using another USB cable(which is at least rated for 1A) and also connect it to a USB Port that can at least deliver 1 A of current, like a mobile charger. If the issue persists, it may be the case that your Bolt is damaged. In that case, let me know and if eligible we’ll get a replacement for you. Do tag me @raghav.srivastava so I get notified when you reply.

@raghav.srivastava How can I know if I am eligible for replacement

Hi @jgmynatty,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll update you shortly. Please share your email id and device id.

Hi @jgmynatty,
Unfortunately, your Bolt is out of warranty as you purchased it in 2019 and we cannot provide a replacement. You may purchase a new module from here.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

The green light blinking on your Bolt module typically indicates that the module is not able to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the Wi-Fi credentials: Ensure that you have entered the correct Wi-Fi credentials (SSID and password) in the Bolt module. Double-check the credentials and try reconnecting to the network.
  2. Check the Wi-Fi signal strength: Move the Bolt module closer to the Wi-Fi router to improve the signal strength. Alternatively, you can try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network with a stronger signal.
  3. Check if the Wi-Fi network is working: Verify that your Wi-Fi network is working by checking if other devices can connect to it. If other devices are unable to connect as well, then the problem may be with the Wi-Fi network itself and not the Bolt module.
  4. Reset the Bolt module: Try resetting the Bolt module by pressing the reset button on the module. Hold the button for 10 seconds until the LED on the module blinks blue. Once the module is reset, try connecting it to the Wi-Fi network again.

@pranav.kundaikar.inv @raghav.srivastava