Bolt wifi module not working

I had not used my WIFI module for a while. Hence i am not able to access and connect my WIFI module to my device . How can i fix this issue?
The WIFI module dosenot show any light flickering or any kind of responce when connected to power supply.

Please check for any hardware defects and short circuits on the module. If everything is fine, try using a different power cable, check if the ESP module gets heated up. Try searching for the hotspot on your phone.
If everything fails, it’s likely that your module has been damaged, probably due to static or shorting.

check the connection again …and connect it properly once more…

first kindly check your data cable which is used to connect to your wifi module, by connecting to other devices or check with the another cable you have. Please connect your wifi module to mobile adaptors rather than connecting it to the laptop.
Also check your wifi module for any soldering faults.

Hi @manikandan.srinu,

Is your problem resolved?

If not, please do the following.
Connect an LED to the Bolt Wifi module with a 330ohm resistor as shown in the course for the “Controlling devices” topic, with just one change.
Instead of connecting the +ve end of the LED to a digital pin, connect it to the 5v pin of the Bolt WiFi module.

Power the system using a USB cable, and take a photo of the Bolt WiFi module, such that the metal side of the module is visible, along with the LED.

Share the photo here. We will have the kit replaced depending on what is visible in the photos.

No sir, my issue is not resolved, I have done the needful as per your instructions in the wifi module and the LED light glowed with a orange light.
I was also not able to add my photos of the connections with the bolt wifi module to this reply because it showed some error.

Hi @manikandan.srinu,

Upload the photos to google drive, and share the links to the photos here.

Make sure that the link allows anyone with the link to view the photos.

Posting the link for the photos here sir,

Sir, i have not received any reply regarding the BOLT wifi module replacement. I have posted the picture regarding the BOLT module as asked by you.
Please reply for the same.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in response. We will have your device replaced. Please check your email id.

Thank you for the reply sir. Will do check mail.