I am trying to connect my WiFi module with my mobile phone. While trying I could see both the blue and green light glow stable but in my mobile it shows that no device is connected.
Was it the first time you were trying to set up your Bolt IoT Device?
@akshayan.sinha Yes sir. It is the first time I’m setting up my bolt device
Did your App crash while setting up the device?
And please let me know whether you are using Android 12.
@akshayan.sinha . No I’m using Android 11 only
Is your Bolt’s Green and Blue LED stable when turned on?
Can you please shoot a video of the light’s being stable but not visible in the Mobile App?
Upload to the google drive and mail the PUBLIC link to email@example.com
@akshayan.sinha ok sir I will
@vasa20ec117 please try to connect the bolt module and and your mobile phone with bolt app to the same WIFI connection so it will connect to the bolt cloud without any error or issues. Even I faced the same problem initially.
yes I also tried many times but it is showing no device connected
Can you create a new post and elaborate on your issue? Have you followed the steps and provided wifi credentials to your Bolt Module?
What is the status of the BLUE and GREEN lights on your module?
To setup Bolt WiFi module you will need a USB cable and will have to download Bolt IoT app which is available in Google Play Store or App Store.
Login to the app using the credentials of Bolt cloud account or sign in using google account details. If you don’t have one, create it.
- Connect your Bolt WiFi module to laptop or Android charger. You’ll see the Blue light blinking slowly which indicates that your device has turned on.
- Open the Bolt IoT app in your mobile and click on add device. Then follow the steps provided by the apk. Then turn off the mobile data and WiFi on your mobile.
- Bolt module starts its own WiFi hotspot. You’ll have to connect to this hotspot. Password for the hotspot will be mentioned in the instructions in the app.
- You have to choose your WiFi network and login to you WiFi network and press connect to connect to internet.
- Finally click on save to complete the setup process.
Green and Blue lights must be on and must be stable indicating successful setup.
Now you can login to your Bolt cloud account.