BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h No such file or directory include <BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h>

after 3 years i am working on internet control robot but the library BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h No such file or directory include <BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h> after uploading the library to arduino ide

If you’re getting a “No such file or directory” error after uploading the BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper library to the Arduino IDE, it’s likely that the library was not installed correctly. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that you installed the library in the correct location. The default location for Arduino libraries is in the “libraries” folder inside the Arduino sketchbook folder. You can find the sketchbook folder location in the Arduino IDE by going to File > Preferences > Sketchbook location.
  2. Check that the library is named correctly. The library folder should be named “BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper” and should contain a file named “BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h”.
  3. Restart the Arduino IDE. Sometimes the IDE needs to be restarted in order to recognize newly installed libraries.
  4. Check that the library is included correctly in your code. Make sure that the include statement in your code matches the name of the library folder, like this:

#include <BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h>

1. If all else fails, try reinstalling the library. Download the library again from the source and repeat the installation process.

If this doesn’t help try refering to the official documentation

I got the solution bolt iot has changed the library name and package so that’s why i got the error

i’ve tried the same troubleshooting now, still same problem, please help me

Hi

can you replace #include line to the following for the boltiot library in your code
#include <boltiot.h>

Let me know if this solves your issue. If you are still facing an issue please share a screenshot of your code and the error with me.

You can refer to the library documentation here GitHub - Inventrom/boltiot-arduino-helper. The examples folder contains the same code of how to use the library.

1 Like

thanks again pranav
now its working perfectly

1 Like