Boltiot project 7

hello,
both the leds are stable.
have connected the LED to module(shorter leg to GND,Longer leg to GPIO).
no respnse when trying to make it work.
What’s the mistake?
Buzzer setup was working in the afternoon,not working now.

HI i’m athul.
-Have you ensured the connection of the configured pin and the connected pin
-check the bolt device id and the auth token
-also check the bolt iot is connected to the cloud(the green light on the board)

Hi, I am Deepti.
Firstly, make sure allthe connections are neat and tight.
Secondly, check your code.
Thirdly, check your configurations like API key, Auth token, Device id etc.
Lastly, make sure your bolt iot has green light on(connected to the cloud).
Also, try using other LED, might be the issue with the one you are using.
Precautions: Disconnect your bolt device from power before changing any connections.

Hye @adeeshdesai

1. Check your network connection ,as this happens with me too ,try to reconnect to your network.
  2. Check you api_key and device_id once again from your bolt cloud module ,may be you had made mistake there.
  3. And again if it not works change your LED, may be you had problem with your led.
  4. Connect buzzer’s negative pin with ground and positive pin with 0.

Make your every connection while disconnecting from power source. Try it once more ,if you still face any issues, let me know.

Hello Adeesh,

Just so you know, there is a certain rate limit that comes into play when you utilize your Api Key generated by bolt. The relaxation time is probably about six hours. This is done to ensure fair access to API for every user. Once you surpass that time threshold, please regenerate your API key and try testing the buzzer again, it should work. As for the led, please check your connections. If you have connected your bolt module to a higher power source, consider using a resistor as well. If not try using another led and/or debug your code.

Regards!

@arkaian.aig ,
the rate limit might be the cause.
Will try again.

Check Wheather you have linked the product with the wifi module and please don’t use resistors with buffer.

@adeeshdesai
hi ,i m Amrita …so, please make sure ur boltiot is connected to the cloud with a green light showing in it…
secondly,observe whether the connection of the resister and the led is not loosely fix…and after that just slowly put the shorter leg to GND, Aand the longer leg to GPIO…
I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU…

Hey @adeeshdesai,

I suggest that you recheck your connections, also check whether the configurations like the auth token, bolt api key and device id are correct, go through the code once again.
There may also be a problem of the LED you must be using, so try changing it.
Another reason maybe that since there’s a limit to the api key you use provided by bolt ,so you must have used it 5 6 times already in the noon so i suggest that you wait for 6 hours that is the cool down time and then try again.

Hope this helps!!

1. Make sure to add a 330 ohm resistor to the led(one leg wrapped around longer pin of LED and other into GPIO) to avoid damaging LED.
    2.Check If the Api-key and Device ID are connect.
    3.Check if your API is rate limited in mail.