Buzzer Setup in bolt

please send male female connections to buzzer ! also Can we connect buffer directly or we need ohm resistor like LED?

@ayusoun
Buzzer have same pins as that of LED. But it doesn’t require any resistor with it just put +ve pin that is the longer pin of buzzer to the any digital pin and -ve pin i.e. shorter pin to the ground.
you can vary sound of buzzer using analogWrite function.

@solankiuday1
@ayusoun
Hi guys,do you know how to connect the buffer using male to female jumper wires?
Pls help me…

Hi @meenadhruvan

Connect the negative terminal with a female pin, then connect it to the ground with a male pin. connect positive terminal with a female pin then connect it to the A0 pin on your device. No resistor is required to connect Buzzer.

The connections are very clearly given out in the training module but i’ll clear it for you. Firstly, you are required to connect the negative terminal with a female pin and and then connect the same to the ground with a male pin. Next, you are required to connect the positive termkinal with a female pin then connect it to the A0 pin on your device.

Shorter leg (-ve) of the buzzer will be connected to GND pin of the BOLT WiFi module and the longer leg to the pin number 1 (+ve). We can connect buzzer directly we do not need resistor like LEDs As it derives or uses very small amount of current so can be used without a resistor in series.

This image shows the circuit connection. The -ve (shorter) pin of the buzzer is connected to GND and the +ve (longer) pin is connected to digital pin 0.

The connections are clearly & demonstrably given in the training module.

1. Shorter leg Negavtive(-ve) of the buzzer will be connected to GND pin.
  2. The longer leg Positive(+ve) to the A0 pin of the BOLT WiFi module.
    Firstly, you are required to connect the negative terminal with a female pin and and then connect the same to the GND with a male pin. Then, you are required to connect the positive terminal with a female pin then connect it to he A0 pin on your device.