Cannot connect bolt to mobile app but after connecting to power both lights are stable

Sir i am facing this problem, whenever my device is connected to cloud in my mobile app pop up come that something went wrong but my both the Led’s are stable, I tried 10 times but it show me the same thing. Here’s is the screenshot I am attaching

You need not use the app each time to connect bolt module with cloud. You just need to connect it only once unless you need get it connected with another network/router/mobile. The green led shows that your device is successfully connected with the cloud. You can see that in app as well and if no project is linked with the board, do the circuit shown on taping your bolt board name on the app. If you still face any issue do share the screenshot of app ( the page with the board name) while the green led on board is glowing.
Do comment back if the problem is resolved

I am facing similar problem. Whenever I am trying to connect my device to WiFi, after entering the password to the WiFi, it’s showing lost “Lost connection to Bolt”. I tried connecting the device using mobile charger as well but its not solving the issue, my both the LED’s are stable. I tried this several times but it shows me the same thing. Here’s is the screenshot I am attaching. Please provide me a solution. @rahul.singh1

Hi @shweta.3,
You may have connected your Bolt to another wifi network previously. If that’s the case, please turn off the previously connected wifi network during setup.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Sir, my bolt id is
Bolt13167790

Hi @kaushikishuklajmg9 ,
Can you please elaborate on the issue?

Sir, after when I power on the bolt hardware module both green and blue lights are stable, but the device is not shown on the bolt cloud.

Hi @kaushikishuklajmg9 ,
In that case, do the following:
Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App.

This shall resolve the issue.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

After changing the password, it gets connected but, it shows the following as shown in the screenshot attached:

Sometimes, it goes back to available wifi connections window.

I have faced a similar problem what I did was change the password of my router and didn’t connect my phone to wifi router(sometimes it connects to my wifi router automatically so I clicked on forget wifi) and after that, I powered on the Bolt wifi module and now I followed the process to connect to cloud that was given at the starting of the training and It got connected as they mentioned. I hope this clears your problem.

@kaushikishuklajmg9 can you please confirm if your Bolt is visible on the cloud dashboard and is online? Also, what is the status of the lights?

Hello sir, I have tried multiple times to connect to the bolt board via the app but the same lost connection to bolt screen shows up. I also tried the above mentioned solutions with no avail. My bolt board id is BOLT14000389 can anything it be reset or anything be done from server side ? as the wifi and cloud leds are stable but its not on the dashboard or app…

Hi @chauhanayushsingh649 ,
Please try the steps given below:
1)Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App.
2)Turn off your wifi router. Now you’ll have to emulate the WiFi network using mobile hotspot. Look at the following example: Let’s say you have a WiFi network called “Apple”.
And its password is “mango”.
So you’ll set your hotspot name same as the WiFi network name.(Apple)
But you’ll set a different password.(For eg:“sunny”)
Now setup again using the Bolt Mobile App.
Now, set the mobile hotspot to the same network name and password as your WiFi network.
Now setup again using the Bolt Mobile App.
Turn off the hotspot and turn on your wifi router.
Now, the issue must be resolved and your bolt shall connect to your wifi router.

If you still can’t find a solution, let me know and I can have a remote session with you. Drop an email at raghav.srivastava@boltiot.com and let me know the suitable timing.