Cannot link my device

you just follow the steps-
1.click on add device and follow steps. Device will connect.

1. Firstly turn off your wifi from the phone and keep the mobile data on.
  2. open the Bolt IoT app.
  3. remove the devices connected earlier
  4. press the “add device” button
  5. connect to the local wifi/hotspot from the nearby available connection list
  6. when it gets connected to the internet connection, one led on the bolt will turn green

Hope this works!!

For wifi connection it ask for password but I do not remember exactly what it is? Can you give me solution

@amitpawar2223 The password to manually connect to the Bolt Hotspot is bolt1234. However this is not required as the app does the WiFi connection for you automatically.

1 Like

I connected to laptop blue light is blinking fastly but in the cloud offline are shown

@amitpawar2223 When the Green LED starts glowing constantly, it means that the Bolt is online and connected to the Bolt Cloud. Please do the setup from the phone once again.

@shoeb.ahmed I cannot add the device in my smart phone. It is showing try again. The phone is connected to bolt hotspot. The mobile data is off as well as location is turned on. I cannot add device. Can you please give me a solution for this problem??

I have tried uninstalling the app and do it again. But still it is not working. I am using a samsung android smartphone.

you should also on your internet connection so that bolt wifi module can connect with the cloud