Can't access certificate exam using access code

I am unable to access the certificate exam using the access code. I copied and pasted the access code and it says that my entry does not match. Please help!!!
@raghav.srivastava

Hi @shivam.karthik483 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

@shivam.karthik483 Apologies for the issue. Your access code has been added to the test system. You should be able to take the test now.

@raghav.srivastava @ashwin.salgaocar Hi Sir, As requested earlier today I discussed with my Faculty Advisor and he gave me 2 options:

1.The duration can be changed to 2 weeks.
2.The date on the certificate as 5th August with the same duration (1 month).

For your kind information the certificate (after completing test) that I had received yesterday was not the final one. I request the final certificate that comes after manual grading of projects and forum answers to be delivered to me on 4th or 5th of August if the above 2 options are not possible.

Hi @srik.1916146 ,
You want 2 weeks or 2 months? At one place you wrote 2 months. It will be delivered way before 5th of August, within next 5 days.

I asked for 2 weeks Sir. Or can the certificate be delivered on August 5?

@srik.1916146 We’ll change it to 2 weeks. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Thank you so much Sir. If duration can be changed to 2 weeks, I want the certificate asap, not on 5th August.

@srik.1916146 yes you’ll receive it as soon as possible.

Thank for helping me with the issue Sir. @raghav.srivastava

Go to Gmail and check about it in their emailed to you