Connect to the bolt's hotspot

Sir first i have tried connecting to bolt’s hotspot in the boltiot android app. Then it connected to it for the first time, after that i didn’t get the option of linking it to my cloud. I am unable to see the Bolt WIFI option now. But my device is showing both the lights constantly whenever i am connecting it to the USB.

Even it is showing both the lights I am unable to link it to my cloud.
bolt wifi is not shown…

I am unable to connect to bolt hotspot…

just (temporarily)close the wifi to which your bolt wifi module is connected to. that way your bolt module wont connect to it. after that you will easily be able to connect your phone to the bolt module. let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Yeah!!! it worked.
Thank You so much!!!@kunsharora0912

1 Like

Close this thread by marking the :white_check_mark:Solution button beneath @kunsharora0912’s response.

can you please explain me in detail. I am unable to make it. please

What is the issue you are facing exactly?

both blue and green leds are on and kindly refer below screenshots
bolt

Dear, both the screenshots are of different smarthphones. :confused:

Your module is directly connecting to your wifi. So first switch off your router and then connect the module and add the device and then switch on your wifi…
Plz let me know if it works…

thank you, it worked. thanks a lot.

My pleasure…
Can you please mark the solution button :white_check_mark: down to my solution…

@kondapriyanka8555 this is your thread. sudesh cannot mark it as a solution. can you please mark my answer as the solution as I believe it helped you in clearing your doubt. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I have marked it…

thank you…