Creating twilio account

i signed up to the twilio as per the given directions in training…but i couldn’t find any templates,and the same format as shown in the training…plz anyone help me…im getting api key and token …but further steps like in products to select templates…i dont have those options in my signed in account…

Hello @chandu
I also happen to encounter the same issue.
Please follow the following steps:

1. Open https://www.twilio.com/ in browser.
  2. Click on sign up and start building.
  3. Enter your following details -
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Email
  • Create a password for yourself
  • Accept terms and conditions
  • Click to start your free trial.
    4)It will ask you to verify your email, hence go to your mailbox and verify. Click on confirm your email.
  1. Verify your phone number. Hence enter your phone number and a code will be send out on your cell-phone. Kindly enter the that code in the cavity and submit.
    6)A page is seen stating “do you write code?” Click YES.
  2. Then it will take you to a page with various programming language icons, Choose PYTHON.
    8)After that it shows a page stating “What is your goal today?”, Choose Use “Twilio as project”.
  3. Then it will take you to a page stating “What do you want to do first?”, Choose “send or recieve message”.
  4. it will take you to a page stating My first Twilio project Dashboard. You can edit your project at the right hand bottom corner as “My Project”.
    11)Click on the button stating Get a trial number. You will get your trial number…pls note it somewhere and click choose this number.
  5. You would be able see the following details on your dashboard
    ACCOUNT SID
    AUTH TOKEN
  6. On the left hand side of the dashboard you will be able to see 3 dots… click it and pin the doc programmable SMS.

Hope this solves your problem. If you still have any doubt you can ask.
Good luck.

1 Like