Data not showed correctly in bolt cloud

Hello
Im having a problem when i send the sensor data from Arduino to bolt cloud .
The data is not showed correctly ,

It is different from the data showed in the serial monitor of the Arduino and sometimes the data continusly showing zero

please help :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hello, here are a few steps you can follow:

Check your hardware connections: Ensure that all the connections between your Arduino and the sensors are properly made. Double-check the wiring and connections to make sure they are secure and correctly connected.

Verify the sensor readings: Use the Arduino serial monitor to verify that the sensor readings are being correctly received by the Arduino. Make sure that the values displayed in the serial monitor match your expectations. If the readings are not correct in the serial monitor, there might be an issue with the sensor or the way it’s connected.

Debug your code: Review the code you have written for your Arduino. Check if there are any logical errors or issues that could affect the accuracy of the sensor readings. Make sure that the code is properly reading and storing the sensor values before sending them to the Bolt Cloud.

Monitor Bolt Cloud responses: When you send data to the Bolt Cloud, monitor the responses received from the cloud platform. Check if there are any error messages or unexpected behavior in the response. This can give you insights into any potential issues with the communication between your Arduino and the cloud.

Check your Bolt Cloud configuration: Ensure that your Bolt Cloud account is properly set up and configured to receive and display the sensor data correctly. Double-check the configurations, including the variables and pin mappings, to ensure they align with your Arduino code.

Test with a simple example: Try sending a simple test value from your Arduino to the Bolt Cloud to see if it works correctly. This can help isolate the issue and determine whether it’s specific to your sensor or a more general problem with the communication.

I have uploaded several pictures and sent it to you in Gmail please check your Gmail app …

Hi @ayser.shaqruni The reason may be error in your code. I attached a link below, please look and let me know if resolve your query.

Hi, @ayser.shaqruni

There can be several reasons why the sensor data sent from your Arduino to the Bolt Cloud is not displayed correctly. Here are a few potential issues and solutions to consider:

1. Serial Communication Issues:
  • Ensure that you have established a reliable serial communication between the Arduino and your computer. Double-check the connections and the baud rate settings (both on the Arduino and in your code) to make sure they match.
  • Verify that the data is being sent correctly by printing it to the serial monitor. If the data appears correctly in the serial monitor, the issue might be related to the communication with the Bolt Cloud.
  1. Data Formatting and Parsing:
  • Check how you are formatting and parsing the sensor data before sending it to the Bolt Cloud. Make sure you are correctly converting the data to the desired format (e.g., as a string or numerical value) and sending it in the appropriate format expected by the Bolt Cloud platform.
  • Ensure that the data is being parsed correctly on the Bolt Cloud side. Check your code or configuration on the Bolt Cloud platform to verify that the incoming data is correctly handled and interpreted.
  1. Network and Connection Issues:
  • Verify that your Arduino is properly connected to the internet and can establish a stable connection to the Bolt Cloud. Check for any potential issues with your network configuration or firewall settings that may be blocking or interfering with the connection.
  • Make sure you are using the correct API or methods provided by the Bolt Cloud platform to send data. Check the documentation and examples provided by Bolt to ensure you are using the correct syntax and approach.
  1. Hardware or Sensor Problems:
  • Inspect your hardware setup and the connections between the Arduino and the sensor. Ensure that all components are properly connected, powered, and functioning correctly.
  • Double-check the sensor specifications and the code used to read data from the sensor. Verify that you are correctly reading the sensor values and sending them to the Bolt Cloud.

If you provide more specific details about your hardware setup, code, and any error messages you encounter, I can assist you further in troubleshooting the issue.

Hi @prudhviraj12g

I can send you pictures of my Arduino code among with the output of the bolt cloud is that enough for you ??

Hi @prudhviraj12g these are the links for the pictures of my Arduino code and my bolt cloud output

https://i.imgur.com/9lYFYDc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZOGjShU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zLPH8EI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HblryBp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9rXqIdY.jpg

I hope these pictures help you further in troubleshooting my problem :pray::disappointed:

Hi @prudhviraj12g please reply
Please reply :sob::sob:
Pleaase

Hi @ayser.shaqruni,

We apologize for the significant delay in our response.

It appears that there might be a few issues in your Arduino code that could be causing the problem with sending sensor data to the Bolt Cloud. Here’s a revised version of your code with some corrections and explanations:

#include <BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper.h>
#include <NewPing.h>

#define ECHOPIN 8
#define TRIGPIN 9

const int echoPin = 8;
const int trigPin = 9;
const char* deviceID = “your_device_id”;
const char* apiKey = “your_api_key”;

NewPing sonar(trigPin, echoPin, 200);

void setup() {
boltiot.begin(deviceID, apiKey);
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
unsigned int uS = sonar.ping();
int distance = uS / US_ROUNDTRIP_CM;

if (distance != 0) {
boltiot.processPushDataCommand(distance);
Serial.print(distance);
Serial.println(" cm");
}

delay(2000);
}

Please make sure to update the deviceID and apiKey variables with your actual Bolt Cloud credentials and install the required libraries for this code to work properly. This code should provide more accurate distance measurements and send the data correctly to the Bolt Cloud.