Doubt on getting internship in bolt iot

Hello my name is Sakshi Nikam
I have completed a course in your organization and now I have to do internship so as to enhance my work skills but the reason I am mailing you is that it’s a full time internship and now I am college student pursuing my BTech degree and i have my on going college lectures offline so can u please check and help me to avail a part time internship with time flexibility so I can give a lot of hard skills required for your company in future .Please do understand my situation and help me sort out the best you can . Humbly waiting for your reply.

Hi @sakshinikam2021,

The assured internship that is given after training completion is a project-based internship. You can start it whenever you are free. More details on assured internship can be found here Instructions for Assured Internship | Bolt IoT. You can work on projects at your convenience. There are no restrictions on it.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Yeah but here its given that its full-time internship and the location is Bengaluru

So i have an confusion that i can do this intern online or its mandatory to be at the given location

Hi @sakshinikam2021,

This is a different position open for people who are interested in Web Development. You will have to fulfill all criteria that are mentioned on the portal. The assured internship that comes with training can be done in online mode. Details for the same are mentioned here Instructions for Assured Internship | Bolt IoT.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.