Error while getting sms from twilio

I had been getting following message altough I had verified my number on twilio.

please someone help in getting rid of these problem

Hi @ghagaresudhir,

Can you send me the screenshot of your mobile number from your conf file and screenshot of the twilio dashboard where you had verified the number?

bro your using wrong SID
use “ACCOUNT SID” it locates on above AUTH_TOKEN IN DASHBOARD
I think your are using only SID that presents on below which is not that one try once

@ghagaresudhir hey the issue with this might be over-come by two steps:

1. checking the conf. py file properly in a specific manner as given in the course
    The credential descriptions:
    SID = ‘You can find SID in your Twilio Dashboard’
    AUTH_TOKEN = ‘You can find on your Twilio Dashboard’
    FROM_NUMBER = ‘This is the no. generated by Twilio. You can find this on your Twilio Dashboard’
    TO_NUMBER = ‘This is your number. Make sure you are adding +91 in beginning’
    API_KEY = ‘This is your Bolt Cloud account API key’
    DEVICE_ID = ‘This is the ID of your Bolt device’
    Kindly figure out if there are any spelling typo error, cause they can make your code invalid, as well as they, are very hard to find those.
  2. This course we have created a Twilio account that justifies us as a trial account member so in that case, you can just receive the sensor readings on your verified number only that you used on Twilio account if you want to send that similar SMS to your friend, family member or college then you have to buy the account from Twilio with those specific features enabled on that.

@ghagaresudhir hey have you got the solution of your problem because It is showing same error in mine also?