Facing refund issuse for long time. but no response

Hello Bolt IOT, i have recived your kit on 06th oct 2023. Since I am not satisfied in that training kit, i have placed refund ,but its still in the “waiting to pickup” stage.Today, 10days going to over, but i already clicked refund option.So, kindly respond to this mail as soon as possible.I hope i will get my money back, trusting on BOLT words.Check the issue and refund my money as soon as possible!!
My email is mail:lordmary2016@gmail.com

Hi @lordmary2016,

Apologies for the delay. We are looking into it. Be assured that the refund amount will be sent back to you. Allow us some time to process this in-depth so that we can go ahead and initiate the process.

Hi @lordmary2016,

A pickup request was previously raised, but there were technical glitches that prevented its update. The pickup request has now been successfully updated. You can track its progress through the following link: Order Tracking

Once we receive the kit back to the office we will process your refund and it will be credited within 2-5 days.

Product has been returned. But money has not reflectef back to my account. Why? Plz refund my money.

Hi @lordmary2016,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
We are looking into this and we will initiate the refund process very soon.

Hello sir, how many days, your company will take to refund my money? 1 month happened, till now not refunded. How much i need to wait?

Hi @lordmary2016,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. It appears that due to the manual creation of your order, the system categorized it as an online order, which is why you weren’t provided with the option to input your account details. To expedite your refund, we kindly request that you share your account details with us by emailing support@boltiot.com. Once we receive the necessary information from you, we will promptly process your refund.

i have sent my account details. if you received,kindly notify me. and kindly refund my money soon. i hope no more delays.

Hi @lordmary2016,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
The refund will be processed within next 2 days.

Hi @lordmary2016,

We apologize for the significant delay in processing the refund.
We have initiated the refund from our end, and you should see it reflected in your account within 2-3 days. Kindly update your passbook and verify the transaction.

Even my refund problem is not solved and also it is showing my refund has been completed whereas i didn’t receive any money.

Hi @22ee01014

We saw that the refund was failed on phone Pe due to payment gateway issue. However we will process the refund and make sure that you receive refund by end of this week. I assume your classmate Ramteja Bethapudi is facing the same issue.

We apologize that you had to face this you. We assure that the refund will done by end of this week.