Please someone explain or define the all important steps that are han are used in in the final exam that is form question answer I don’t know where to go what to do as a don’t find any kind of working clicks …as in user option …there is only the status …of …my activity…
To be able to access to test you will need to enter your ‘Course access code’.
What is ‘Course access code’?:
- This is the same code that you used to get access to the course/training on trainings.boltiot.com
I forgot my ‘Course access code’ or delete it then how can I get it again?
- You can get your Course access code by visiting https://cloud.boltiot.com/training
Is it going to be just theory test or anything else will be asked?
- You will have to answer ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ (MCQ) as part of this test.
- In addition, you will need to answer two questions on forum.boltiot.com and submit the links to these answers. We hope you have already done this.
- Also, you will need submit a link for YOUR project based on Bolt IoT.
- Please do not share a link of any project/question which are NOT done by you. You will lose ALL marks for these questions if you do so.
- You will get an option to submit these links during the test and will carry 30 marks in total.
- Please keep the links for the answers and the project link ready with you before you start the test.
Instructions for the project on hackster.io
As part of the certification exam, you will be required to create a project using the Bolt module on hackster.io and submit the link for it when asked in the exam.
You can create ANY project you want as long as it utilizes the Bolt module. Projects which do not make use of the Bolt module will not be awarded any marks. You can use any other board along with the Bolt module for your project, e.g. Bolt + Arduino, Bolt + Raspberry Pi etc.
You can visit the Bolt IoT’s Hackster page to view the projects created by the community and get some inspiration for your project. You can choose to create a project which has already been created by someone else, but please DO NOT plagiarize the content. Plagiarization will fetch you ZERO marks. You will need to create the project content yourself.
The project submission carries 22 marks and is judged according to the following criteria -
- Originality - Points will be awarded for originality of the project. If your project utilizes unique sensors or has a unique/different method of explaining the concept of the project etc., you will get more marks.
- Content - More points will be awarded if you have explained the content so that anyone reading the project can understand how to recreate the project. If you have shot a video explaining the working of the project, remember to add it to the project with the content.
- Ease of recreation - Marks will also be awarded for the project’s instructions on how to recreate the project. A person who is reading your project for the first time should be able to recreate the project easily.
- Code explanation - If your project has a coding part, then marks will also be given for explanation of the code and its readability.
Projects which fulfill the above criteria can be selected to be showcased on the Bolt IoT’s social media channels. In addition you can also get a Certificate of Excellence for your project if it is really good. The certificate issuance will be at the sole discretion of Bolt IoT.
Video submission is not mandatory for the project, but it will fetch you more marks if done correctly. If you have shot a video of the project, please attach it in the project itself.
Do have a look at these two projects for an idea on what fetches you FULL marks for the project.
- Automated Light Monitoring system - https://www.hackster.io/srishtikrastogi/automated-light-monitoring-system-4baa97
- Trash Talker - https://www.hackster.io/bolt-iot-developers-u-p-region/trash-talker-using-bolt-iot-f2af5e
- Document your project very clearly.
- Attach pictures and videos of the project.
- Submit projects which do not explain the concept clearly. Such projects get very low marks.
- Submit projects which are incomplete, i.e. lack content. Such projects get very low marks.
- Submit projects which are directly plagiarized. Such projects will get ZERO marks. You can create a project which has already been done before, but the content and explanation should be different.
- Submit project links in which the project is not publically accessible.
- Submit a PDF link of the project. You only need to send the link of the hackster.io project.
- Submit a project link which only has a video. You will need to add text content along with the video.
Please go to this link(https://www.hackster.io/AlexWulff/how-to-create-a-high-quality-project-tutorial-e25feb) to view a tutorial on how to create a good quality project that will fetch you good marks. Remember to create a project with similar guidelines in order to get good marks.
Instructions for pasting the forum question
In the examination, there will be TWO questions in which you will be asked to paste a link of forum.boltiot.com in which you have answered ANY question. The two questions carry FOUR marks each.
It may already have been answered by anyone earlier. Just remember to not just copy-paste the previous answer. You can explain it yourself a little differently or offer an alternative answer.
One line answers will not be evaluated. Please substantiate your answers so that they are at least 1-2 lines.
You can get the link of the question by following the steps below -
- Go to forum.boltiot.com and log in.
- Pick ANY question that you can answer and answer it.
- After you have answered it, you can get the link of the question by clicking on the “CHAIN” icon on your answer.