Getting an internal Server Error 500

Hi @hrishikesh.01deshpan The solution for your query is in the above post . Here am attaching - Getting an internal Server Error 500 - #18 by raghav.srivastava

Do try this , and let me know if it works.

Yeahh it was a server side issues and were fixed.

i am getting the same error message in creating my first project, that LDR one

this is my code-
setChartLibrary(‘google-chart’);
setChartType(‘lineGraph’);
plotChart(‘time stamp’,‘light’);

ok it is solved now , and i have no idea how ;-;
i was just linking , unlinking the project and rewriting the code blah blah…
anyways i’m so happy T-T

A 500 Internal Server Error is a common error message that suggests an issue occurred on the server while processing a request. Resolving this error can be challenging due to the various potential causes. However, there are several steps you can take to address it. First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser’s cache and cookies to eliminate temporary errors. If the error persists, attempting to access the website using a different browser might solve the problem. If none of these steps work, contacting the website’s administrator for assistance is recommended. Additional tips for troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error include checking the website’s status page for known issues, reviewing the website’s error logs to identify the underlying cause, and ensuring that your browser is up to date to ensure compatibility with the website.