Hardware kit components

Is it possible that you send me a list of the contents along with the pictures of how the individual contents would look like. For example, how the temperature sensor would be, how the blot cloud be as I think that there are some components missing from the kit.

Hi, @gishita195 you can find the details in the pic below.

@gishita195
Most of the small components are under the compartment that says “pull me out” inside the box.

Do revert back in case you have not received any components.

I do not have all these components

I have only these

@sakshum24

Check for a plastic ziplock pouch. The one with the stickers and access card, the componenets are present there. As well as the Bolt Module’s box.

Look at the Unboxing video in the below thread for reference.

If you are still not able to find the components, then let me know.

I have watched the video and found out that I have got everything except that small pouch in the “pull me out” box

@sakshum24

You can send a mail to support@boltiot.com from your registered Email ID and ask for the replacement of the whole kit. You can take up this query further there as well.

For any other issues, you can refer over here.

ok will do
thank you

Even I have not received the entire kit. I have just received what @sakshum24 has received

Hi @591_17_18

Once you open the Bolt Kit, you will find a “pull me out” card below the Bolt Wi-Fi module. Please pull out that card and you will find a packet with all the components inside.

Also, unbox your Bolt kit and share a photo with us so that we can cross check if you have received all the components.