Heading sizes not working in html

I have properly written the code but when i refresh the page in chrome, the heading h1 is medium sized and the rest are all small. I need help regarding this. i have also attached a picture of the code and the result.

Hi @narayana_m,
By default most browsers size <h1> the largest and in descending order of sizes <h6> the smallest. But you can always change the sizes of all these heading tags using CSS and you should not use heading tags based on sizes, but based on the importance of the heading, h1 being the highest priority and h2 meaning the least. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Each HTML heading has default size.
You can also specify the size for heading with the “style” attribute using CSS “font-size” property.

You can specify the size for heading with the “style” attribute using CSS “font-size” property n HTML heading has default size.

you can always change the sizes of all the heading tags using CSS. By specifying the size for heading with the ‘style’ attribute using CSS ‘font-size’ property.

You can specify the size for heading with the “style” attribute using CSS “font-size”

As we know, heading tags in HTML have their fixed size with h1 to h6 decreasing prpotionally.
You can vary size of your text according to your requirement using style attribute lying under CSS “font-size” property.
Following is the basic syntax:

This is a heading