Hello sir i want to know when internship and certificate is available

hello sir i want to know when internship and certificate is available

HI @abhishekyadavuae ,
@ravi.ujjwal @ashwin.salgaocar
can you please tell me the training access code and your email id
we are reviewing and evaluating the results, the certificates will be available to you soon…

Regards ,
Lokesh Agarwal

Email:--abhishekyadavuae@gmail.com
Order Id : #India50400

I don’t know how I get traning access code.

Hello , @abhishekyadavuae
@ashwin.salgaocar
Thanks for your response.
we are reviewing and evaluating the results, the certificate will be available to you soon…
We have forwarded issue to our support, it will be resolves soon
Regards ,
Lokesh Agarwal

After submitting your project, certificate will be send to your mail I’d . There is few time delay but not panic.

Hey @abhishekyadavuae
The certificate for a course you have enrolled is available once you have completed all the modules of the course, and have passed the certification test with the required percentage.
The internship tasks are available right after you get certified. in the program itself.

Certificate i.e. training certificate will be available after completion of course. After that if you complete project with video explanations you will get internship certificate.

After completion of all the modules and completion of the project with video explanation. you will be able to get the internship certificate.

Hello @abhishekyadavuae

For the Certificate First you have to complete all of your training programs and after that you successfully have to complete your exam. Then you will got Certificate on registered Email account.

For internship you have complete the projects you got. When you successfully complected your all projects submit that. Then you’ll eligible to take internship.