Help with iot setup step 3: bolt iot devices not showing connected and blue light is slowly blinking

With step 3 of the configuration: ON CLICKING READY BUTTON THE BOLT WIFI BLUE LIGHT IS STILL GLOWING SLOWLY.

@guhaninbox Try to go through as follows:
From step 3 onwards ,firstly your bolt iot will generate the wifi hotspot and your smart phone will be connected through this.With this the device will save the wifi credential of your smart phone.
Then it will request permission to connect with your mobile hotspot and also data connection of your phone .
Thats all it will connect with your mobile hotspot.

What is the Password to connect with BOLT IOT WIFI - SSID.
Only after establishing the SSID connectivity with SMARTPHONE OR LAPTOP I can enable the HOTSPOT.

@guhaninbox There is no need to know the password of that it will auto configure all that.

Also the bolt cloud app in your smart phone will automatically request for either wiDCi or data connection or your mobile hotspot.
If problem persist then ping me.

I didn’t notice any request to connect with WIFI or data connection on CLICKING READY, I didn’t share my device location details on setup. It has any impact on my connectivity?

text me your email id i will share the screenshot step wise to setup connection.

guhaninbox@gmail.com

I have sent the mail now .You will recieve it with mail id :sridayalseth@gmail.com

@guhaninbox Is your problem resolved?

I am unable to get this done and BOLT IOT app is not able to connect with SSID.
My app is not POPPING with any other option with READY button.

Than try to uninstall it anDC again download the app

1 Like

I think you have problem in first stage of step 3.

Thank you for the affirmed support on bringing up connectivity with CLOUD.

1 Like

@guhaninbox its my pleasure.Do bold with bolt :+1::sunglasses:.Mention me for problem in future.HAPPY LEARNING!

@guhaninbox You don’t actually need the password of bolt hotspot. If you still want to know the default hotspot password then it is “bolt1234”