How long till I get my Internship question (Decathlon) after applying for it?

Hello there. I have completed Artificial Intelligence training and basically applied for the Decathlon internship. I have also filled the google form which involved sending the CV to them. Can anyone please give me an approximate time duration range by which I will get a reply along with the questions I need to do.
It has already been quite a while and I really need to hurry to get the certificate soon.

Hi , the Bolt iot team working on it. Please keep patience, you get the question problem in few days . For more details go through the link - Decathlon’s Innovation Lab Internship Opportunity

1 Like

Upto 1 or 2 weeks or they communicate you through mail

1 Like

Hi @matthew2010631 Please Elaborate your query. Are you waiting for problem statement if yes then please note, you have to come up with the problem statement. Check the link for more details- Decathlon’s Innovation Lab Internship Opportunity

1 Like

Thank you for your replies/help. I have got the reply mail regarding problem statement now. It would also help when the submission link or method of submission is also informed.