How to connect 2 leds in parallel on the breadboard?

I tried many ways but only 1 led is lighting up.
P.s A visual representation would be much helpful.

@Meher642 follow the below steps:

Step 1: Do the hardware connections as below:

{For the sake of making you understand I have used an Arduino board, you just have to make the same connections with the Bolt WiFi module.}
Connect the shorter leg of the leds to the Gnd pin of the module and the one end of resistor to any of the GPIO Pin (say GPIO pin 0)

Step 2: Execute the following command in the broswer:
https://cloud.boltiot.com/remote/api_key/analogWrite?pin=0&value=250&deviceName=device_name

Note: Do replace the API_key variable with your correct API KEY (32 characters long) and also change the Device_name

Do use the 330 ohm resistor with the color code: Orange Orange Brown Gold
Then it will work fine :slight_smile:

Snip of the harware connections:

I hope your query is solved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Meher642 if my post helped you to find the solution then do close the query by clicking on the Solution button on my previous post :slight_smile:

For parallel ,positive connections are tied together and back to the positive output of led driver and all negative terminals are tied together and back to negative output of the driver.led parallel

Follow the steps below for the circuit connection of LEDs in parallel:

• Step 1: Connect the 330-ohm resistance with the longer leg of the LED 1 (blue). Similarly, connect the longer leg of another LED 2 (blue) with the same resistance as shown in the figure.
  • Step 2: Connect the shorter leg of both the LEDs to GND
  • Step 3: Connect the other end of the resistance to digital pin 0.
    Hope that helped !