How to delete bolt device from bolt cloud account

How do I delete bolt device from my cloud account?

I wanted to clear one thing first that do you want to delete bolt device or any product from your bolt cloud account ?

Please let me know !

In case of " Deleting Product ", you can refer to below screenshot :point_down:

In case of any doubt please let me know.

Thank you !

I want to delete the device from my cloud account permanently. The method given in the documentation hasn’t been updated since long time.

@mehtasiddha

Please share your email ID of the Bolt Cloud over here.

We’ll update you here, once the device is removed from your account.

Its actually on my friends account the email id is ishaanshanbhag28@gmail.com. If you want you can confirm with him.

@mehtasiddha

Please ask your friend to post the same on this thread. Post confirmation, we’ll go ahead.

Hello I’m Ishaan Shanbhag. I want to permanently delete IOT Device from my account.

@ishaanshanbhag28

I’ve taken forward your request, will update you in this thread once it is done.

Hi @ishaanshanbhag28 ,

Your device is unlinked from the account ishaanshanbhag28@gmail.com.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hello i want to remove the bolt wifi module from the email id- poulamibasu40@gmail.com .

Hello this is Mohammed Mustafa (mus9980tafa@gmail.com) I want to unlink my device from my friends account i.e. jabeen3108@gmail.com
my device number is BOLT1338959

Please do the needful.

@rahul.singh1
@akshayan.sinha

please do as soon as possible
as first i could not add a device due to android 11 on my phone

plz do needful this is Mohammed Mustafa

@jabeen3108 I have taken this to the team and we will get back to you shortly. @mus9980tafa I guess you are referencing the same issue as mentioned by @jabeen3108?

Actually this is my account and my friend Mustafa(@mus9980tafa ) has linked his device in mine and now i can’t unlink his device from my account.

@jabeen3108 I have already forwarded your concern to the team and we will unlink the device as soon as possible.

Hi @jabeen3108 @mus9980tafa ,
Our team has unlinked your device. Please perform the setup process again using the Bolt mobile app.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

Yes,
thank you for the response and help!

hello i would like to unlink my device as well. email- narayana_m@yahoo.com