How to send location via bolt

Hello guys i want to make something where i can get exactly location when i press some key how do i do that plz help

Can you explain your query?
Did you want to send location or track any object using bolt wifi module.

I want to track the object
Like if i press any ney on my phone then the object should get tracked
In simpler words i want to make something like apple air tag

we can use boltiot wifi module and Neo-6m gps module to track the location of any object. It can be a car or bike.
We can use serial uart to get the data from the GPS module.

1 Like

To get the exact location when you press a key, you will need to use a GPS tracking system. A GPS tracking system is a device that is used to track the location of an object such as a person, car, or device by using information from satellites. By using this technology, you can get the exact location of an object in real time. Additionally, you may need to write some code to process the received data and display it on the screen. You can use various APIs available online and integrate them into your project for this purpose.

To get the exact location when you press a key, you will need to use a GPS tracking system. A GPS tracking system is a device that is used to track the location of an object such as a person, car, or device by using information from satellites. By using this technology, you can get the exact location of an object in real time. Additionally, you may need to write some code to process the received data and display it on the screen. You can use various APIs available online and integrate them into your project for this purpose.

In order to obtain the precise location when a key is pressed, a GPS tracking system must be utilized. This device uses information from satellites to track the location of an object, such as a person, car, or device. With this technology, you can obtain the precise location of an object in real-time. Furthermore, you may need to develop code to analyze the received data and present it on the display. There are numerous APIs accessible online that can be integrated into your project to facilitate this process.

You’ll need to combine a GPS module with a Bolt IoT module in order to provide location data via it. Latitude and longitude coordinates are precise thanks to the GPS module. You’ll programme the Bolt module to retrieve data from the GPS module over serial communication after configuring the hardware connection between the two modules. You can obtain the location data by parsing the GPS data. You connect to the cloud platform and provide the location information by utilising the Wi-Fi capabilities of the Bolt Cloud. Your device can be configured on the Bolt Cloud to receive and store the data, frequently using variables for latitude and longitude. On the Bolt Cloud dashboard, this data may then be seen, providing an easily accessed map-based depiction of the transmitted coordinates.

we can use boltiot wifi module and Neo-6m gps module to track the location of any object. It can be a car or bike.
We can use serial uart to get the data from the GPS module.

To send your location via the Bolt app, follow these general steps:

Open the Bolt app on your device.

Look for a “Share Location” or similar option within the app. This is usually found in the chat or messaging section.

Select the contact or chat where you want to share your location.

Find the option to share your location, which might be represented by a pin icon or a paperclip icon in the chat interface.

Choose the duration for which you want to share your location. Some apps allow you to share your real-time location, while others may let you share it for a specific period.

Confirm your choice, and the app will generate a message or notification with your current location that you can send to the recipient.

Keep in mind that specific steps may vary depending on the version of the Bolt app you are using. If you’re having trouble, refer to the app’s help or support documentation for more precise instructions

in order to provide location data via it. Latitude and longitude coordinates are precise thanks to the GPS module. You’ll programme the Bolt module to retrieve data from the GPS module over serial communication after configuring the hardware connection between the two modules. You can obtain the location data by parsing the GPS data. You connect to the cloud platform and provide the location information by utilising the Wi-Fi capabilities of the Bolt Cloud. Your device can be configured on the Bolt Cloud to receive and store the data, frequently using variables for latitude and longitude