How to upload python code to Bolt IoT wifi module?

I tried several ways to upload python code to bolt iot wifi modulr in which. Command pallete looks right and easy way, I downloaded python from Microsoft store then wrote in cmd pallete , pip install boltiot , it succesfull, after that boltiot is not internal or external part like error i get , which is need to add path for boltiot ,I added path of boltiot in external variables advanced in system , path, in path edit , and then new and I added after that all settings ok , then wrote cmd of upload boltiot file push mypythoncode.py \mnt\data\ but got error of boltiot is not an internal external,.

It seems like you have installed the Bolt IoT Python library successfully using pip, but you are facing issues in uploading your code to the Bolt WiFi module. Here are a few things you can check:

1. Make sure that you are using the correct syntax to upload the code. The correct syntax for uploading the code to Bolt is as follows:

bash

bolt.py -f /path/to/your/python/file.py
  1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Bolt IoT Python library installed. You can upgrade the library using the following command:

css

pip install --upgrade boltiot
  1. Make sure that you have connected your Bolt WiFi module to your computer and that it is accessible over the network. You can check this by running the following command:

lua

ping bolt.local

If you are able to ping the device, then it means that it is accessible over the network.

1. Make sure that you have the correct path to the Bolt IoT Python library added to your system’s PATH environment variable. You can check this by running the following command:

bash

echo %PATH%

Make sure that the path to the Bolt IoT Python library is included in the output.

If you are still facing issues, you can try running the upload command with the full path to the bolt.py file:

vbnet

C:\Python27\Scripts\bolt.py -f /path/to/your/python/file.py

If none of these steps work, please provide more information about the exact error message that you are receiving.