Html basic 1 a few video are missing i guess

At the end of 3rd video “html structure” it says that in the next video i will help you write the basic first code in html and the next video that is the 4th video starts with “html paragraph” where it says "i hope you have written the code and completed the assignment " .I think i am missing few videos in between because i dont know where and how to write the html code, and i do not find any assignment either , i have attached a screenshot for better understanding as i am a beginer there is nothing i am understanding here .

Hi @panktishah15102001,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now updated the content and included all the videos for HTML Basics in the correct order.

Regarding the assignments, you need not do any assignments associated with the HTML Basics videos. Simply watch the videos to grasp the fundamentals of HTML, which will help you in creating user interfaces for web pages as part of the AI training codes.

If you encounter any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

We are committed to continuously updating the AI Training content to ensure a seamless learning experience for all our students. Additionally, we welcome feedback, so feel free to contact us with any suggestions or concerns.

Hi @panktishah15102001,

We have now added the assignments below the respective videos for the HTML and CSS topics. You may check them and go through them.

Let us know if you are facing any issues.