Hello friends, how are you
I have a problem with Telegram
I can’t create channels
I can’t create groups
I can’t send to someone

Hi @ache.memories ,

To create a group or channel in Telegram, follow these steps:

Creating a Group:

1. Open the Telegram app on your device.
  2. Tap the “Pencil” icon (Compose button) at the bottom right corner of the screen to open the new message interface.
  3. In the new message interface, tap the “New Group” option.
  4. Select the contacts you want to add to the group. You can add multiple contacts to the group.
  5. Once you have selected the contacts, tap the green checkmark (tick) at the bottom right corner.
  6. Enter a name for your group. This name will be visible to all group members.
  7. Optionally, you can set a group photo by tapping on the camera icon.
  8. Finally, tap “Create” to create the group.

Creating a Channel:

1. Open the Telegram app on your device.
  2. Tap the “Hamburger” icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left corner to open the menu.
  3. In the menu, tap “New Channel.”
  4. Choose whether you want the channel to be Public or Private. A Public channel has a username and can be found in search, while a Private channel is more like a private broadcast list.
  5. Set a name and username for your channel. The username must end with “_channel”
  6. Optionally, you can set a channel photo by tapping on the camera icon.
  7. Tap “Create” to create the channel.

With respect to the Pop Up message that you are getting “Sorry, you can only send messages to mutual contacts at the moment” is displayed by Telegram when you try to send a message to someone who is not in your contact list, and they also don’t have your phone number saved in their contacts.
By allowing communication only between mutual contacts, Telegram ensures a more secure and private messaging experience for its users.

To send messages to someone who is not in your contact list, the other person needs to have your phone number saved in their contacts as well. Once both of you have each other’s numbers saved as contacts, you will be able to exchange messages without any restrictions.

You account might have been reported as of which you can’t message new people in telegram. Generally, this restriction automatically revokes after few days