I Have Done all the Coding Correctly, but the Work is not done Correctly

I have Done all the Coding Correctly but my Device is not Working properly, in ( Home Automation ) - Project - 3

Hi @tejasdey01

Can you share a photo of the circuit connections and a screenshot of the code. This will enable us to give you a better solution

you might need to check code as well as your API and all your SSID and url should be given properly give proper hardware connection And configure with bolt cloud properly

Hi @tejasdey01,

We did not hear back from you. Please elaborate on your query and share the photo of the circuit connections and a screenshot of the code so that we can help you out.

1 Like

Hi @tejasdey01

In the screenshots that you have provided , we see that both the leds are working correctly. Are you able to perform the projects correctly?.

Let us know the status of your project

Yes, I am not telling about the Green and Blue Leds, I am telling about the LED connected to the Bolt Device…

Hi @tejasdey01

Please make sure that you have done all the circuit connections properly. The long leg of the LED has to be connected to pin 0 and the short leg has to be connected to the Ground pin (GND). Also, do check the code of your product.

Can you try to test the LED if its working or not. To test kindly do the following steps:

• Unlink your LED product from your device
  • Now click on View device , 2 buttons will be displayed to turn on and turn off the led (Pin 0 ON and pin 0 OFF).
  • Connect the LED and click on Pin 0 ON . check the status of the led.

Do let us know if the LED works or not. If it is working kindly check your code with the reference code below:

singleButton({name:"Led On", action:"digitalWrite", 
        pin:"0", value:"HIGH",bgcolor:"green",
        shape:"rectangle",align:"left","text_color":"white" })

singleButton({name:"Led Off", action:"digitalWrite", 
              pin:"0", value:"LOW", bgcolor:"red",
              shape:"rectangle", align:"left", text_color:"black"})

Do try this and let us know.