I have paid the fees but my account is not activated yet

@ashwinithoke1211 as it’s visible that at their end also its showing that you have successfully purchased the training. So do follow these steps to access the training:

1. Go to cloud.boltiot.com and click on sign up and create account button and use the registered email id to create your account.

2. Then sign in using the same details.

3. Then you will be redirected to the Trainings page, there you have to click on the Go To Course button.

4. After that click on ENROLL IN TRAINING button and fill thw details correctly. Once submitted the details can’t be altered.

5. Then click on continue to course. Finally you can access the training.

I hope this helps you. The same procedure is suggested by the Bolt Team. Try this, hope it helps you

1 Like

@vishalvats2000 and @rahul.singh1 sir I have already followed that steps and after following that steps it’s still showing me that problem and hence I am not able to access my training

Logout and try signing in with google.

sigin through google account…check which mail u have given while payment

@ashwinithoke1211

Can you visit https://cloud.boltiot.com/training and copy the training access code shown on the page?

Click on go to course. The image that you have shared has an option to “add coupon code”. Add this code there and you should get the training for free.

Do revert back in case of any other doubts.

@rahul.singh1 sir, when I try to log in through sign-in with google into Bolt Cloud, it shows error 400, an authorization access error. please help me with this issue, sir.
here is the image attached.

@nandini19112000

I believe your issue is with the Bolt App, not being able to sign in to the Cloud Dashboard in the App.

Please tell me if that is so.

1 Like

@akshayan.sinha Sorry sir, but I am still not able to understand the problem. could you please tell me how to resolve this issue? Please tell me the steps to resolve this.

@nandini19112000

Did your App crash while setting up the device?

And please let me know whether you are using Android 12.

1 Like

Bolt app on the mobile phone is running smoothly, but error is showing up on laptop

@nandini19112000

Did you try again? Please mention, which browser and which site are you trying to login from?

1 Like

yes, I tried several times the same problem occurs and I am using a chrome browser on my laptop.
Bolt Cloud this is the site from where I am trying to log in.

@nandini19112000

Could you please try using any other browser? Meanwhile, I’ve taken forward your request.

We’ll reach to you with a solution for this.

1 Like

@nandini19112000

When you click on ‘Sign in with google’ and you get the message, press back and click on the same ‘Sign in with Google’ again.

If it does not show the login page, repeat again. This is an issue we are looking at. But meanwhile you can perform the above solution to log in with google.

You won’t have to log in again, as it stays logged in, on the browser.

1 Like

ok sir, thank you. And I tried Microsoft browser for this purpose and the same problem is there. they say the same thing again.

@nandini19112000

We are currently experiencing issues with Google Sign-in. Our team is in touch with Google to resolve the issue. Until the issue is resolved, we request you to use the email and password-based method to login to Bolt Cloud. If you have never set a password for your account, please use forgot password option to set a password and login.

1 Like

@akshayan.sinha yes, sir, the issue is resolved by the option forgot password, now I am able to login into Bolt cloud.
Thank you for helping sir.

1 Like

click on login in or sign up before the tap and cpntinue

Hi @nandini19112000 ,

Apology for the inconvenience, We are facing some issues with the Google Sign feature. We are working on it and will update you as soon as possible.

you contact the customer care for solve the problem because netwoek issue