I m facing difficulties in connecting bolt to the app even i reinstall the app and restart the bolt the same problems occurs

![image|250x500](upload://bFbEJ0A360AT

z0uMJDEi1CKjxre.png)
after starting the app this page is showing me only this much even after clicking on add device again the same troubleshoot problem occurs

since your app is showing green colour near the considered bolt module, probably it would be the slow connection to the network(connection to the cloud).anyhow you can check the smooth operation of the module by running the sample program of lighting the LED. further clarification could have been done if the LED status of the module is stated.:slightly_smiling_face:

Your devices is properly connected to Bolt Cloud, You may click on your bolt device which is showing online with green radio button.
After clicking clicking you will see a page demo page of cloud which will help you to test your module with LED turning ON and OFF with clicking on it.
Have a try.

@heenasayed384 Will it be possible for you to record a small video of the issue and send it to support@boltiot.com?
Record the video, upload to Google Drive and send the public link to the support email ID.

You don’t need a wifi router nor secondary mobile to connect bolt to wifi network, you can connect your bolt module and any other devices using single mobile hotspot by following few steps:

1. Sign in to bolt mobile app and after logging in through gmail turn OFF your mobile data and hotspot if any,then click on ADD DEVICES .
    2.Complete those 3 steps and select READY option,it will ask you to enable location, then u will get your Bolt device and the status will be showing as secured , then click CONTINUE .
    3.Then it will ask you to Add Network/setup VIA Hotspot , click on that option.
    4.U will be asked to enter SSID name and password, here you have to enter your mobile hotspot name and password and click the dialog box of " check if setting up via mobile hotspot".
    5.Click CONNECT option and then u will be asked to turn ON your hotspot, come back and again you will be asked to ON turn your mobile data.
    6.Then wait for your bolt module’s to show green led and with constant blue led light device ready to use.
    7.If there is some error popping up then go for troubleshoot and click skip option and continue with your project happily.