I would like to learn Python in deep

I’m pursuing training on bolt Iot .I learnt here some basic of Python and I want to learn more fundamental of Python in proper way regarding future refference .
Is there any good book which I should prefer to build up my fundamental.

1 Like

These should help you get started as a beginner in python -

1 Like

I consider you are new to python.This are the following course I took to learn Python.I am still learning though.
Books:
1.Learn Python in one day and learn it well by Jamie Chan: Its great book for beginners.It brushes up most of the concepts and the way to use them.
2.Python Essential reference by David Beazely:It helps in gaining practical knowledge of the subject.

Its rather preferred that while studying python in depth you select one field of application like-ML,Data Science ,Backend of web development ,etc so that you don’t feel like you have got to remember everything.
i have one book for ML.It is
3.Python Machine Learning by Sebastian Raschka .
Hope this helps you!! Good Luck.

Hello rohitsingh,
You can refer to the “INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTING AND PROBLEM SOLVING WITH PYTHON” by jeeva jose and p.sojan lal.
OR else you just enroll to NPTEL COURSE FOR PYTHON FOR LEARNING MORE ABOUT PYTHON.

you can learn python from YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwgFb6VsUj_lQTpQKDtLXKXElQychT_2j

Hey!

Here are some books for learning Python:

Python Programming

Python for Beginners

Learn Python 3 The Hard Way

Also, for better understanding and for practical knowledge, you could take up some free courses:

Learn Python

Coursera - Python

Nptel Python

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

U can learn python through NPTEL videos or you can get food notes from tutorials point or geeks for geeks.
HOPE THIS HELPS!

hi, here is the book based on your choice:
" Powerfull Python by Aaron Maxwell "

Hi @rohitsingh080800,

One site I find interesting to learn advance concept of python is https://realpython.com/

1 Like

The best and more efficient way to learn python which I would suggest is to watch the Python tutorial playlist by “”"" Corey Schafer “”""" on youtube.Do watch them,they are really helpful.

You can also learn Python in deep through UDEMY. it provides some python courses FREE.
visit on this link (https://www.udemy.com/share/1000uuBEsTdl1RQXQ=/)

‘Python Crash Course’ by Eric Matthews is a fast-paced and comprehensive introduction to Python language for beginners, who wish to learn Python programming and write useful programs. The book aims to get you up to speed fast enough and have you writing real programs in no time at all. This book is also for programmers who have a vague understanding of the language and wish to brush up their knowledge before trying their hands on Python programming. As you work through the book, you will learn the use of libraries and tools such as Numpy and matplotlib and work with data to create stunning visualizations. You will also learn about the idea behind 2d games and Web applications and how to create them.

If you are too bored from reading and learning through books you can join free courses of python in nptel and unacademy , they will teach you from the scratch and make you go pro on that field.

1 Like

Thanks all for your responses. i was having similar questions and your answers were helpful to me. To do some free sling tv login and password free tv provider username and password is helpful.

Google W3school and select ur desired programming language.

1. Figure Out What Motivates You to Learn Python

Before you start diving into learning Python online, it’s worth asking yourself why you want to learn it. This is because it’s going to be a long and sometimes painful journey. Without enough motivation, you probably won’t make it through. Make no mistake, even when you skip the “cliff of boring,” learning Python is still challenging.

Plus, motivation matters! I slept through high school and college programming classes when I had to memorize syntax and I wasn’t motivated. On the other hand, when I needed to use Python to build a website to automatically score essays, I stayed up nights studying to finish it.

In other words: it’s much easier to learn something when you have a reason to learn.

Figuring out what motivates you will help you figure out an end goal, and a path that gets you there without boredom. You don’t have to figure out an exact project, just a general area you’re interested in as you prepare to learn Python.

Pick an area you’re interested in, such as:

• Data science / Machine learning
  • Mobile apps
  • Websites
  • Games
  • Hardware / Sensors / Robots
  • Scripts to automate your work

2. Learn the Basic Syntax

Unfortunately, this step can’t be skipped. You have to learn the very basics of Python syntax before you dive deeper into your chosen area. You want to spend as little time as possible on this, as it isn’t very motivating. I personally made it about 30% into the Codecademy Python tutorials, which was enough.

Here are some good resources to help you learn the basics:

I can’t emphasize enough that you should only spend the minimum amount of time possible on basic syntax. The quicker you can get to working on projects, the faster you will learn. You can always refer back to the syntax when you get stuck later. You should ideally only spend a couple of weeks on this phase, and definitely no more than a month.

3. Make Structured Projects

Once you’ve learned the basic syntax, it’s possible to start making projects on your own. Projects are a great way to learn, because they let you apply your knowledge. Unless you apply your knowledge, it will be hard to retain it. Projects will push your capabilities, help you learn new things, and help you build a portfolio to show to potential employers.

However, very freeform projects at this point will be painful — you’ll get stuck a lot, and need to refer to documentation. Because of this, it’s usually better to make more structured projects until you feel comfortable enough to make projects completely on your own. Many learning resources offer structured projects, and these projects let you build interesting things in the areas you care about while still preventing you from getting stuck.

If you’re interested in learning Python for data science, each of our data science courses ends with a structured guided project that helps you apply your new skills creatively without totally dropping you into the deep end.

But you may be interested in Python because you want to make a game, or work in robotics, or do something else, so let’s take a look at some other great resources for finding structured projects you can dig into:

Data Science / Machine Learning

• Dataquest — As mentioned previously, our courses teach interactively by asking you to write real code to analyze real-world data, and each course ends with a guided project.
  • Python for Data Analysis — A book written by the author of a major Python data analysis library, it’s a good introduction to analyzing data in Python, and it will help you learn some of the skills you’ll need for building data science projects.
  • Scikit-learn documentation — Scikit-learn is the main Python machine learning library. It has some great documentation and tutorials you can work through to get a feel for how it’s used.
  • CS109 — A Harvard class that teaches Python for data science. They have some of their projects and other materials online, and you can give them a try even if you’re not enrolled in the course.

Building Mobile Apps

• Kivy guide — Kivy is a tool that lets you make mobile apps with Python. They have a guide on how to get started.

Websites

• Flask tutorial — Flask is a popular web framework for Python. This is the introductory tutorial.
  • Bottle tutorial — Bottle is another web framework for Python. This is how to get started with it.
  • How To Tango With Django — A guide to using Django, a complex Python web framework

Hi @hanishasweetie98,

If will be great if you can share the link of the above topic.

I go to college and work in parallel, so there’s no time for me to do an essay. She ordered an essay on https://studymoose.com/ethnography, I was afraid, of course, that the teacher would notice something, but no, everything went fine. It’s a very good text, it’s clear that it’s not just that the pieces were poked from the Internet, it’s correctly designed. The price did not come out very expensive, classmates spent more. I generally think that there is nothing to be ashamed of if you order essays on the Internet. Do you agree with me?

There are many websites offering interactive teaching on python and many other programming languages

sololearn is a website and android app where u can learn many fundamental coding languages and get a certificate for free
for further deep learning
sites such as nptel
codeavengers
datacamp offer paid courses

1 Like

Hello @rohitsingh080800
you also learn free course video from udemy

You can use SoloLearn which Provides free course on Python. After that you can move on to more deeper paid courses on other platforms like Coursera, Udemy etc.