Important: Facing any issue with Bolt IoT?

If you are facing any issues with Bolt IoT in the following areas:

1. Training Access
  2. Certificate
  3. Internship
  4. Refund
    any other issue you are facing

and in case it is not resolved within 2 working days (Monday to Friday), please escalate the issue by calling me on (+91)7020581998

I’m not getting expected output sir

@pujarisailaja333 My apologies for the delay in replying to you.
As the error mentions you have exceeded the free credits quota provided by OpenAI. Please create new account with a different email and different phone number. You will get free credits for the new account. You can replace the API key from the new account in your code to continue with your learning.

1 Like

This is my new account and it is not working as expected from the classes.

Hi @Advaith.Sijith

This issue is due to OpenAI credits being exhausted. You need not worry about the issue. We are currently in touch with the openAI team to get this resolved. We are also seeing possible alternative options so that your learning is not affected.It will take us about 2-3 days to get an update on this issue. However rest assured we will ensure that your training is not affected in any way. I will get back to you with an update about. You can also get in touch with me on 9545837126 if you don’t hear back from us in 3 days time.

Hi @pujarisailaja333 @Advaith.Sijith

We at Bolt IoT have created a new platform to solve the issue of Open AI credits. Bolt IoT will be providing you free credits/tokens from our side to ensure that you are able to proceed with your learning.

Refer to the following topics in module 1:

1. “Getting access to the API Key” to get the API access
  2. “Install the boltiotai library”

Then you can continue with the topics to build the Artificial Intelligence projects taught in the training.

Since this is a newly launched library. You might get some errors. You can share a screenshot of the error here on forum.boltiot.com and we will help you out. I hope you have a great learning experience.

I’m not getting expected output

@golanukondanandu Please refer to this reply to fix the error. If you still face issue please share a screenshot of the error and the code.