It’s been 2 days since I cancelled my training program, and requested a refund and kit pickup but I have not received any refund or pick up. Also the contact number on the site is not working. I wish to get my refund as soon as possible

It’s been 2 days since I cancelled my training program, and requested a refund and kit pickup but I have not received any refund or pick up. Also the contact number on the site is not working. I wish to get my refund as soon as possible.

1 Like

I Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, give us some time . Can you share your gmail id through which you applied for refund.

Yes, 20ce102@charusat.edu.in

1 Like

When will I get my refund and the kit picked up?

1 Like

Give us some time, we are working on it.

It’s been 1 week since I requested for refund, yet nobody has came to pick-up the kit. Can you please tell me how much time it will take till I get my refund back and the kit picked-up?

1 Like

It’s been 10 days since I requested for refund, yet nobody has came to pick-up the kit. Can you please tell me how much more time will you people need to give my refund and the kit picked-up?
This is too much time I want my refund back now

1 Like

Apologize for the inconvenience, give us some time. We are working on it.

Your team has already taken 10 days. Just tell the delivery agent to pick-up the kit and give me my refund.

1 Like

19th April was the pick-up date still no one has came to pick-up the kit. I want my refund as soon as possible.

1 Like

When will get my refund? The kit was picked up on 28th April.

1 Like

Hi @20ce102 Your order is in transit, please keep patience.