LED CONTROLLER stopped working

so whats the problem?

Yes that is right brother. Now you have nailed it :slight_smile: , Thanks for finally doing it right. As you must be using the Normal Paln i.e. Free Plan (not the Pro one) so you can execute a number of commands from the Bolt Cloud and you have exhausted that limit.

The value field returned from your end states that You have been rate limited, Try after 03 hours 39 Minutes. SO the API limits have been reached, now you have to try after 03 hrs 39 minutes and your code will run fine :slight_smile:

You can check about the same in the documentation: https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/api-access-rules

Check your registered email, you must have recived an email regarding the same

2 Likes

I guess you must have found the main issue now,. I request you to generate a new API key for your module as you have shared it on the forum now. Hope your problem is solved :slight_smile:

@kondruabhay is your doubt cleared as of now? If yes, then please click the Solution button on my previous post :slight_smile:

commands means clicking on ON & OFF right?
that means for 1 min i can click 20 times right!?

Yes. You can send the API request to Bolt Cloud 20 times in a minute

sir, on clicking to view my device option in controlling led project , I am getting this error(image is attached herewith). could you please solve this issue? I have written the code and saved it and both LEDs are stable too.
and there is an API builder screen. Do I have to build this request ?

@chauhankirti2106

You have not selected the correct product in Cloud, most likely.
Go through the training video and the next video after that, which has the steps mentioned -

My html code starts working . there is a mistake I did in the syntax setKey I have used curly braces {{API key }}.instead of this I only need to use simple brackets (). and one more query I have.

It is mentioned in the documentation that this code will work with a graph and without a graph code. But I have not written any graph code above this , then why it is showing the graph section?

Thankyou , your solution helped me solve my issue.

1 Like

@chauhankirti2106

The graph part isn’t supposed to come. We shall look into this and let you know.

1 Like

Why only a single product is connected with the bolt device? if I connect it with controlling led project then it gets disapper or disconnect from light monitor product and to access my light monitor project I have to link it again ?

@chauhankirti2106

Yes of course. You cannot link the device to both products. What if in both the products, you use the same pin for different purposes? It won’t show you the correct value, right?

Also, if you need to do just the controlling part, you can anyways use the code section to make as many changes you want.

1 Like

alright . I got it . Thankyou