Maligun project error

I am getting this error , I have installed all the libraries and also wrote the code correctly

Hi @riyazmullaji2003

The error you are encountering might be due to not importing the BoltIoT library correctly. Please check the below code for your reference. Also, do share a screenshot of your code s that I can help better.

import email_conf
from boltiot import Email, Bolt
import json, time

If you still face any issues, please feel free to get back to us

yeah its same still error

Hi @riyazmullaji2003

Please share your code with us, so that we can rectify the error. This way we will be able to provide a better solution

Hi @riyazmullaji2003

Have you installed the bolt library , if not then please install the bolt library using the following command and run the project again. Alternatively you can try to run the project on Replit code editor.

Do try this and let us know if you are still facing any issues.

yess its installed

Hi @riyazmullaji2003

Please try to run the code on Replit

Hi @riyazmullaji2003

We see that you have named your file as email.py . This could be a reason your getting error because it conflicts with the bolt library internal files. Please rename your file to some other name for eg. temp_email.py and try to run the code. Let me know if this works.

If you are still facing any issue, please feel free to reach out

1 Like

Hello @riyazmullaji2003 This might be due to some error in importing content. Please import the email from bolt accurately with correct syntax. That should solve your issue.

yep its working completely fine , I am receiving emails