My first iot project's values

I wanted to know about the LDR sensor, is the maximum value it can display is only 1.02 thousands? or I am not providing more light to the sensor.
Otherwise, it’s working just fine for the lower values

Hi @verma.om003

The maximum value of light is 1.02 thousand. If you want to check it differently, switch off the light and turn on the torch of your mobile and place it you will get different value.

Hey!! The maximum value for the LDR is I suppose is 1.02 thousand. If you are looking forward for a change in number bring a source of light to its face close enough and you can easily notice the change in the readings

yeah the maximum value is nothing but 1.02 thousand only…You can check its minimum range by switching off all the light sources

@nc95210

Can you share the code?

Yes, the maximum value it can reach is 1.02 thousands. It will not change the reading even if you provide more light on it. You can check for lower values in dark.

hi @verma.om003
yes Maximum value is 1.02 thousand.
do check values in bright and dark room .
you will get result.

The maximum value is 1.02 do check the value in darker place

Hi ! Yes the maximum value the LDR can display is 1.02 thousand(both when kept in a room with all the lights switched on and when your mobile’s flash is focused on it).When kept in a dark room it could show values closer to 300.

hello! Yes the maximum value the LDR can display is 1.02 thousand(both when kept in a room with all the lights switched on and when your mobile’s flash is focused on it).You can check its minimum range by switching off all the light sources

Maximum value LDR displays is 1.02 thousand. You can try by turning off lights in the room or else putting finger on ldr so that u will get other values.

If you see the maximum value displayed on the LDR, you should try turning off lights in the room, or you can put your finger on it so that you can see other values. If you see its minimum range, you should turn off everything in the room.

Hello @verma.om003
Yes the max value for it is 1.02 thousands, if you try turning off your light source the value drops.
If it still does’nt change then it may be a problem with your hardware or maybe an issue with the connection. Check the connections of the resistor to a0 pin and GND.
Hope this helped :grinning: