No replies on email

I have sent an email on support@boltiot.com
It has been 4 days i have not got any replies regarding the same…

Issue was my wifi module was not showing in wifi settings and i was not able to add device on app because of the same. And blue light and green light was both on and stable.

Blue light is not blinking as shown in the app second step.(first time user)…Ive sent an email please reply…

1 Like

Hi @inbox.afifasiddiqui ,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Did you previously connect your bolt module to some other wifi?

1 Like

No sir i didn’t… I am first time user…

1 Like

Please check the email and kindly look at my prob and help me sir…
As without connecting the wifi module to the app i won’t be able to make projects and all…

1 Like

@inbox.afifasiddiqui This is a weird issue. Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

Also, share the automated ticket number you received when you sent the email.

Sir I have sent the video on email…

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-68QB4MTRbj34eACtAEhWw9zfGpdMRRK

The link of the video

Please reply back, I am waiting…

27442 is an email ticket

@inbox.afifasiddiqui please make the drive link public.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-68QB4MTRbj34eACtAEhWw9zfGpdMRRK

Link made public contains the video of the problem… :innocent:

@inbox.afifasiddiqui I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

As without connecting the wifi module to the app i won’t be able to make projects and all…

???no replies regarding the same…

@inbox.afifasiddiqui I have asked the team to look into this at priority. Please share your registered email id

@inbox.afifasiddiqui
There is some issue with the device so we have decided to replace the device. We have sent you an email with the details. Kindly reply to the email so that we can proceed with the replacement.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Ravi Ujjwal

inbox.afifasiddiqui@gmail.com

My registered email id.

Yes I have replied :innocent:

check that have you sent mail to correct mail id

@mohitpit are you facing any issues?